Selling real estate can be stressful, especially if you’re a busy person or have a tight timeline to adhere to. An Instant Offer is an easy solution.
Benefits of an Instant Offer:
- You pick your closing date. Are you waiting on new construction to be completed? Are you PCSing? Are you relocating for a new job with a firm start date? We’ll close on whatever business date you wish in the next 60 days.
- Eliminate mortgage payment overlap. Prefer a seamless transition from your current home to the next one? Have you already picked out your next house and want to be able to perfectly time the sale of your current one so you don’t end up paying two mortgage payments? With an Instant Offer, you can lock in a closing date that coordinates perfectly with your plans.
- Optional extended stay program. You have the option of choosing to remain in your old house for up to 3 days after closing. You can close on your current house and your new house on the same day and then have plenty of time to move!
- No need to declutter or prep your home for sale. It can take a lot of work, and sometimes a lot of money, prepping a home for the market. With an Instant Offer, there’s no need to worry about decluttering, staging, deep-cleaning, landscaping, etc.
- Avoid the hassle of showings and open houses. Whether you simply don’t like the idea of having strangers tour your home, or you want to avoid the disruption of keeping the house clean & vacating with short notice for showings, with an Instant Offer you don’t have to deal with either.
- Avoid buyer concessions. It is very common, especially in certain price points, that sellers end up paying some (or all) of the buyers’ closing costs. There’s no concern of that with an Instant Offer.
- Competitive offer from a legitimate buyer. We make fair offers, and with us, you won’t have to worry about your buyer’s financing not going through or your buyer changing their mind about the home.
Not sure whether an Instant Offer is for you?
No problem. Instant Offers aren’t always the best choice for every seller. We’ll be happy to do a complimentary consultation with you of what you can expect from a traditional listing sale as well, and we’ll provide net proceed estimates from both options so you can make an educated decision.
Interested in getting an Instant Offer?
Answer these questions so we can get started on your offer. We’ll call you with any additional questions we have, and to schedule a time to see your property and visit with you about the program.