The Springfield Group’s 16-Point Marketing Plan:
- Consult with you about timing, logistics, market trends, market preparation, sales strategy, and more!
- Help you to price your home strategically to be competitive with current price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Hire a professional photographer to highlight your property’s best selling features.
- Place interactive “for sale” signage in your front yard.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS) as well as local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a creative description of your property.
- Capture online prospective buyers with a professionally-edited and promoted home tour video.
- Create an exclusive property website for your listing with data-capturing capabilities.
- Run ads to a targeted demographic of prospective buyers on social media.
- Hold a heavily-advertised open house.
- Employ retargeting technology to keep your property fresh in buyers’ minds.
- Actively market your listing on MLS, real estate websites, and Facebook real estate groups.
- Maintain preferred agent status on main real estate listing websites so we can capture inquiries on your listing.
- Target marketing to our network of active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Target active buyers in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
Check out how I helped sell this client’s home by advertising an open house for them on Facebook: